Build your practiceand share it with the world!
Mealpractice makes it easy to cook and share the recipes you love. Discover new recipes by following practitioners with similar tastes or nutritional goals.
Sign up to get notified when it’s ready.
Focus on your core meals
Put all your favorite recipes in one place so you can easily shop for their ingredients, follow the cooking directions, and track how many times you've made your favorites.
Easily add recipes
- Adding recipes is quick and easy. Add your favorites and give them a custom url so others can find them.
Build menus and shopping lists
- Group your favorite recipes into menus to easily shop for a weeks worth of ingredients in one go.
Keep a record of your meals
- Tracking your meals allows you and your followers to easily see the recipes you make most often.
The most successful dieters, regardless of whether their goal is muscle gain or fat-loss, eat the same few meals over and over again.
- Tim Ferriss via https://tim.blog
Discover new recipes
Discover recipes the old fashioned way, by taking recommendations from people you trust; or at least those who like the same things you do.
Follow others with similar tastes
- See who cooked any recipe and then follow them to get updated on all the meals they make.
See the recipes people actually make
- What recipes do successful Keto practitioners come back to week after week? What do other busy parents cook on a random weeknight?
Save favorites to your cookbook
- With mealpractice you can see the recipes people are actually making and incorporate them into your own practice.
It's like Strava for the kitchen!